Software Inc., located in Westlake Village, CA, is a
graphics software engineering company in business since
1990. The founders and senior engineering staff are digital
imaging industry veterans having developed graphics imaging
related software for handwriting recognition, pre-press
magazine and newspaper advertising production and related
image management software. Since 1990, the company has worked
closely with Adobe Systems Inc., to develop, maintain and
license digital imaging technology. The company also publishes
under the company name an extensive multi-platform line
of imaging plug-ins for Adobe products.
Use the links below to get information on each filter we
Don't just Surface Wrap! Add the new dropout, texturing
and combine features to your image; or create a whole new
one. New features include Stressed, Riveted, Aged, Mesh,
and Alien sculpted surfaces. Combine 3D textures, 3D surface
and your input photo. Adjust the contribution from each
layer for phenomenal effects ...
- cMulti and sMulti Filters create versatile circular
or straight, multiple lens, kaleidoscopic effects.
- Designs Filter has 100 single bit textures and
patterns that can be rotated, colored, bent and warped:
1/2 D" effect impossible to achieve manually!
- Mezzo Line-Screen Filter uses patterned screens
within designs to convert your photo to B & W
mezzo line-art. Ideal for rich illustrations and image
- Diffract, Prism and Rainbow Filters have versatile
geometric controls to create spectral effects far
easier than any
- Halo Filter provides controlled highlight diffusion.
Adjust for direction, spread and intensity.
- Reflection Filter provides instant clear pool reflections.
Adjust position, feathering and opacity. A must
for 3D scene creation.
Filter is the ultimate star design tool
for adding single or multiple bright glints,
and glows to
- Velocity Filter has three unique motion effects.
Multiple ghosting highlight smears and fade-out.
A photograph is a flat image (2D) with height and width
but no depth. Perspective Filter can be used to suggest
or introduce the third dimension, depth, experienced in
Andromeda Perspective Filter is unique in that it uses
a camera paradigm to introduce depth or perspective.
The user interface provides a dynamic visual interface,
inspires creative use. The introduction of this new
plug-in continues Andromeda’s commitment to provide
innovative plug-ins that are distinctive and beneficial.
A "virtual camera" navigational tool in the Perspective
offers a "tilt" and "swing" motion.
The "tilt" movement permits depth-of-field control
of the image plane. Moving the virtual camera right to left
while focused on a stationary position accomplishes the "swing".
The Perspective zoom function also gives the effect
of a dolly, in which the camera moves closer to or away
the image. For those looking for a quick and intuitive
perspective tool, Perspective is the one.
Perspective offers the following advantages over other
perspective functions available in image editing programs:
- A "virtual" camera in 3D space.
- View and manipulate your image through a "lens".
- Introduce consistent perspective in multiple images.
- Introduce consistent perspective in string of text
- Factory preset library with visual display.
- Users can save presets with descriptions for future
use or reference.
- 360 degree rotation of images in any direction.
- The ability to zoom in and out of an image with
DreamOptics Lenses for glows; SoftFocus Lenses for
portraiture; SoftDiffuser Lenses for mist and fog; StarLight
glints, sparks and flares.
- DreamOptics -- Gently pulls and scatters light
from highlighted areas to create
dreamy highlights throughout the image.
- SoftFocus -- For softening and refining portraits.
Various optical lens patterns provide professional
soft focus effects
that can range from subtle to dramatic.
- SoftDiffuser -- Softener for images to add diffusion
or fog. The filter offers optical lens patterns
to vary density.
- StarLight -- Focuses light over the brightest areas
of your image to create a starlight effect.
The filter offers
many different optical lens patterns.
Series 3 Screens Filters
"Colouring does not depend on where colors are put,
but where lights and darks are put; where that is wrong,
the colouring never can be right." --
William Blake --
Series 3 Screens converts gray-scale into a wide variety
of different line art screens from 15 to 400 lpi. featuring
mezzotints, sharp contrast mezzograms, mezzoblends, ellipses,
lines, circles, spokes, waves or any blended combination.
A 5 star, World Class Winner!
- Perspective shadows with a Virtual Camera
- Stereo 3D viewing
- Multiple shadowing with four movable lights
- Natural soft edges and blurring
- Drop and cast shadows imposed on a movable plane
- Real 3-D shadowing
Outdoor Shadows -- Backlighting -- Opaque Shadows -- Projected
Drop Shadows -- Colors -- Indoor Shadows -- Floating Shadows
-- Ground lights -- Objects Near Ground -- Perspective Shadows
-- Multiples -- Transparent
Defocus then Focus to the Point ... Lets you focus/defocus
features in your image with custom control.
- Preset masks or create your own
- Negative unsharp masking
- Distort and shift masks by dragging
Get vaporized with Velociraptor ... CAUTION! Velocity trails
ahead may arc, bounce, cascade, converge, curve, decline,
diminish, jolt, jitter, loop, spiral, spring, streak, trail
or wave without warning!